Saturday, February 5, 2011

Warmin' Up!

Haven't updated in almost two weeks. Not a good sign. I've been busy. >.>

I have been doodling though, just to get back into the swing of things. Nothing too thrilling; just stick figures. BUT they're dynamic stick figures. :D (I'm taking Circle's advice and practicing like crazy on hands, even if they're just lines at the moment.)

Ignore my awful writing.

HANDS (lines)

 People!



People again(trying to get perspective, which is hard. Help?)

Idea for Aya's Lilin Legacy XD

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, the legacy picture has a beautiful composition! <3

    With perspective, the only thing I can advise (besides looking at a real person or pictures) is to think of the body parts as shapes and how they would overlap each other. Alignment can be a tricky part, though. But your sketches look good so far.

    Watch out for making too long of fingers in the hand drawings! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy is good sometimes. Also, all your little stick people are kind of reminding me of early Hyperbole and a Half. X3

    Practice is always a good way to get back into things. I wish I had half the patience I would need to do that many line hands and stick poses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A legacy picture! *pokes at it* I can't wait to see that.

    A lot of those poses are great...and I think that would be a good way to start doing my hands. *learns something!*

    ReplyDelete