Monday, January 13, 2014

Letting Go...

Wow. I really didn't post anything in 2013. I wasn't completely idle, so this kind of surprises me.

This past year, I let go of some people, offline. I've realized it's time to move on and just focus on my own goals and let those others live, and not hang onto them.(Some have already let go of me.) That can be poisonous for all involved. I've erased lots of contacts in my phone, e-mail, and blogs, except for a select few who I have gabbed with recently. (This includes you, Derrot! Don't worry. I'll keep bugging you because why not? :P) I bid everyone else farewell and prosperous lives. <3

I can feel the Reaper getting closer these cold nights. I can only imagine that Foxy will be visiting his twilit island within a year or two. Or it could be something unexpected. I'll just have to bear it. ;_;

I'm currently working on several things at once:

 -Secret for Aya (this thing will NOT let me go. XD)

-A character application (Sailor Marginis) Done with profile; working on refs

-A character profile and image for a competition (Sailor Borges)- Profile stuff ready to type and organize; beginning image

-Preliminary sketches for three other characters for Angel Senshi group (no connection to my Angelic senshi that already exist)

-A written piece for my Grim series

-Picking up a short/mini comic collab again with Jadine

-Images(official), and four designs, for the Angelic Senshi, but these are way down the list for now.

I may take photos of some WIPs and post them tomorrow to add some new and much-needed  graphics to this blog. For those who are still interested in this thing, thank you for sticking with me. I hope you like what's coming.   :)

(Also: I'm still jobless, but will be volunteering at my local zoo . It's their 100th anniversary this year, so I may be there a lot. Hopefully, this will open doors for me in animal/humane/veterinary assistant paths. We shall see!)



No comments:

Post a Comment