Friday, February 25, 2011

FALLEN Beauties

A couple of awkward sketches for FALLEN. (Includes underdrawings!)

I love the characters' designs (and the story, of course) and hope to work my way through all of them. These are just random quickies I did in order to get a "feel" for the outfits. I want to draw the characters in more action-y poses later on.

The first shows warrior!Arma and civi!Arma,  who is in a ghostly form/illusion for some reason. o.O Maybe Lamia's being a bitch and making an illusion to tease the leader, I dunno. (Why does it have claws? XD) Arma goes through an identity/gender crisis throughout the story, so...yeah.

The second is Lamia (that bitch!). Other than a small head (how do I always manage to do that?!), I think she came out okay. Just okay. >.>

'Twas fun though!

See the creator's dA profile here. Beautiful style!

3 comments:

  1. Warrior!Arma's muscles are amazing! *admires*

    As for the head being too small, the only suggestions I can think of are doing the head last (pretty hard) or just practicing tons. I tend to have the opposite problem, where the head is too big! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, sometimes before inking I cheat and make heads/hands/anything bigger or smaller by resizing XD

    Otherwise, yay for FaLLEN art! <3 I'm sure Brooke will love these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried doing heads last. They look weird. :D
    Practice would be best. It's odd that my tiny "whatever" doodles are in proportion, but the big'uns always have shrunken heads, as if they pissed off a mean voodoo witch. o.O

    More FALLEN art is coming. :3 New chapter today too! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete