Sunday, March 27, 2011

Crap Crappers

I had an off-day. Bad news came in the morning and I haven't been drawing much due to painting. So everything came out "eh."


First is a FAIL sketch of a hippie mermaid idea I have for a painting. (I have other ideas for manatee, gator, and angler fish types)
Her "bra" is made up of two large marijuana leaves. Yay.


Second is Shimo,  one of my characters for Puella Magi. It'll be for her "official" profile.


Aaaaand, this is gunner Kashoku from A Twist in the Myth. I am on chapter two and it has caught my interest. I know nothing about Stargate SG1 and I haven't touched Final Fantasy X (or X-2) in a long time, but the story is still understandable (thus far).
Yeah, the arms are funky. I need to work on perspective. >.> (She's supposed to be holding a gun, and not pointing with a large finger. *snerk*)

3 comments:

  1. I'm extremely extremely flattered that you did the fanart of Kashy. I really can't tell you how thankful I am for her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw the mermaid, I tried to find her head and saw the glasses and cracked up. I hope that's part of the final design. XDDDD My mermaid one-shot also has several "mermaids" formed from other sea life... I want to see how ours match up or differ! (Yes, let's have a race, why not? XD Just kidding.)

    Shimo's body is looking a little too elongated and her shoulders are awkward, like she's hanging on a hook. You're going to give a bit sigh of exasperation when I say this... but her head will probably need enlarging to get rid of the awkward feeling. You can get away with the rest of body, and the shapes are pleasant and her braid is epic. It's just that head + shoulders combo that needs work. :)

    I'm loving the hair and face on Kashoku. o___o Maybe the gun would have looked better looking down the barrel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hippie mermaids...BRILLIANT! <3

    ReplyDelete