Monday, June 11, 2012

Er, Okay.

HAIRCUT! Love it. :D


Since I haven't posted any new "art" in over a month, I figured I'd throw something up. 8D I have hit something of a slump since I'm job-hunting, but I'm not giving up! >_< *fistshake* I'm not adding everything I've sketched, just the more decent stuff (i.e. not the scribblesWTFisTHAT stuff)
Scans will be done later. >.>


Tiny thingamajig of "Mother" Death and *namedeleted.* (From that DW comic thinger) I'm going to do this one bigger, after I finalize Death's design. I did not imagine her with a big ponytail. Why on earth did I give her one here? ._.; Ugh, looks nothing like my idea. 8D I blame it on being distracted.


This was supposed to be Shimo


Were meant to be Mami and Homura from PMMM:


WIP Cherry from Roadside Whispers (which I have finally picked up again):


Shekinah from my otaku senshi fic Shangri-La:
 (copy-pasted from earlier post)
"Queen" Shekinah and Mary(who we call the "Virgin")- One and the same. Shekinah is a goddess figure of the planet Kolob (Mormonism), and is wife/mate to Jehyahlah, king/god of Kolob. She has lots of hair. LOTS. Think Mistress 9. It is attached to the walls of her room and crystals hang from it. These contain the prayers and wishes of her people when they call to her, so that she can keep track of them.
She is incarnated as Mary on Kolob, gives birth to Meshia/Sailor Heaven, shit happens, she returns to her goddess body, shit happens again, and she travels to Earth as Mary, where she encounters my Angelic senshi and becomes one of their mentors. Complicated? >.>



Kashoku in her Special swan sphere for Kashy's ATitM-
I'm slowly going down her sphere list, in hopes of drawing all of them (Gunner and Songstress). I have a special fondness for this one, since it has feathers, and it deals with spirits/the underworld, and a legend. Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeah.


6 comments:

  1. I love your new haircut! It's really cool and it makes you look perky without longer hair tying you down. ^^ About a month ago I got my hair cut shorter, too, but I have shorter bangs and longer and poofier layers on the rest of my rest of my head (i.e. the usual. XD) We are so prepared for summer. 8D

    Maybe Death wanted a ponytail to be sneaky? I mean, Yu Yu Hakusho's Botan has a ponytail, and she guides souls to the underworld...

    Be careful with Shimo's torso... it looks squished a little high. Her legs are great, though. Like Homura's in the next picture (haha, upskirt shot. XD )

    I'm glad to hear you've picked up Roadside Whispers again! The detail is looking good in Cherry. I think her shin needs to be a little more well-defined and straighter, though? The fabric is making it look like her shin is curved in an unsolid way. But otherwise, she's coming along great.

    (And since I know you're going to ask. XD I haven't worked on Minervellas in a long while aside from the sketches, but I have every intention of putting pencil to paper again soon for it. Once the notebook is unburied. I have to eat my way through it by drawing on the papers and sketchpads stacked on top of it. 8D )

    Shekinah and Kashoku's anatomies are really great! The former looks very strong (eee, those arms and legs~ <3 ) and the latter is very curvy and beautiful. I envy your knack for detail. ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waa! It's a Meshia! O: Your hair is so straight and silky.../stalkerish-eep Mine's not as short and it's wavy/curly (a weird mix). But we both wear glasses, hurrah!

    Shekinah's looking impressive :D

    *short comment brought to you by working artist*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jadine: "Stalkerish-eep?" 8D
    Nerdy glasses unite!

    Yus, you've been a busy bee. I've noticed, just haven't been able to say anything. <3



    Derrot: But we have humidity here, so that bare neck won't help much. /bitchin' XD *pets your poofy hair*

    She just has a more elegant look in my mind, and "ponytail" says "sporty" to me. So she'll change. Later. >.>

    Damn torsos. ):
    (Not really meant to be an upskirt shot, but I might just make it one now. :P)

    Do you mean Cherry's bent leg? Those are difficult. Drawing is HAAAAAAAARD. XD *writes note to fix it*
    I'll post something for RW at some point. Might be a scene or a chapter, just something. I feel bad for abandoning it for so long.

    At least you're working on some aspect of Minervellas (the art). You're not slacking completely.
    "Eat your way through?" Are you a worm now? :P

    Thanks. Those were the last done, so they look a bit better. So, I guess I envy your facial expressions and you envy my detail-love? Wanna share those things for awhile? 8D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's humid here and it's been very very hot, too (in the upper 90's and later this week it's supposed to be over a 100)... but I stay inside if possible. XD

    The worm method is working for me so far! I have ten QT Crawlies redrawn. :D That notebook is still a far way off down the stack, though...

    You're welcome~ And instead we should combine powers (Captain Planet!) so we have super skills. 8D I'll attempt more detail in my drawings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been hot and stormy here lately. I like snoozing when it's raining, but the lightning is friggin' annoying. 8D
      Are y'all hanging in there? :P

      I saw your redrawn Crawlies on dA. I'll have to look closer later, but EEEEEEEEEEEE. <3

      Give me some drawing juice? Please? >.>

      Delete
    2. We had a record-breaking drought. Then we had the remnants of a hurricane (did Isaac affect you much outside of rain?) The summer was quite interesting, but fortunately we've held out so far. ^^ I love working or sleeping to the rain, too. I can sleep to lightning, but I wish it would stay away when I'm on the computer. ;_;

      Thanks for reminding me... I still have thirty or so more of those little Crawlies to sketch out and then do the proper drawing/inking of. -_- And I still have the redraws to ink. :P

      *bottles the drawing juice and hands it to you* Here you go! Use it wisely!

      Delete