Monday, August 13, 2012

Progress Report

Just a quickie:

+Rosalind solo pic- slowly getting worked on; will have another WIP to post soon. Thanks to Jadine for suggesting Copic pens; they may help with my skin-shading.

+Pencil drawing of Roz's true form. (Which looks like an O'Keefe painting in one section. if you get what I mean.)

+Inking a big eye- I want to get better at ink. Clothes and flowers don't seem to give me much trouble at the moment, so I'm going to do facial features for practice..

+Sailor Archangel retrospective (if anyone's interested in a certain character, I can do their "growth story" next)- started sketching her "forms" through the years; currently writing down any info I can remember about her from the very beginning (maybe those files are on floppy disk? Remember those things? Heh).

+Those two Roz and Cas pics- still stuck on these.

+ Quick Castiel portraits, from different angles. This should help with pics mentioned above. Damn his stupid face!

+Started on a few written scenes from SPN fic. They're short, and are really just being done to keep the creative juices flowing. I'm probably not going to write the whole outlined story I have. One scene will be posted on my Papier Mache Leaves, hopefully soon.

+I want to draw some art for my buddies, but I dunno which characters to do. >.>

+Working on various art/writing retrospectives for both blogs.

+Slowly getting older art saved from dA and thumbnailed to put on site (and HTML-formatting descriptions).

That's a longer list than I thought it would be. ;_;

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, floppies... I have so much old stuff probably held hostage on them (including all my quotas from sailormoon.org before it died the first time.) I hope you have a way to read them so you can make the most of your retrospective.

    It sounds like you do have quite a bit of material in progress at least... that's something, right? You could slowly start posting some of it as you recover from your current art block. I'm interested! <3 (Now if only I could stop being a hypocrite. -_-; )

    ReplyDelete