Friday, July 8, 2011

Almost a Month, Oh Dear

(Of not posting anything)

I've mainly done scribbles lately, and I mean literal scribbles (or stuff that just came out funky), so I've had nothing worthy of posting. I haven't been slacking TOO much. 8D My summer class ends this month too, so I've been busy with that, and there's a big project in the end and GAH. I can't wait for next summer, because I should be free of university by that time. *fingers cross*

I want to do NaNoWriMo, or at least attempt. I'm talking to a friend about doing a collab for it and having her badgering me to work will keep me on my toes. We have ideas, creating a new world, and are working on possible plots now. Anyone else going for 50,000 words this year (or I guess in our case: 100,000. Eesh.)?

I need to take a break from Doctor Who, I swear. I'm starting to read things with a British accent, and I just can't have that; my mind voice sounds weird enough already. Just finished S4, and I have the specials left from (10)nant's run, of which there are *counts* seven.(?) I just know I'm gonna cry when he leaves *pinches his cheeks*, but I have Smithy to look forward to. (Side note: I liked Donna. I could relate to her more than the other Companions. Yup.)

To Derrot: If you see this, I'll be diving into that note tomorrow. (Is it another essay?) Haven't been able to check all messages yet, and I always need a snack when I read yours. 8D *poke*

I'm going to try to sketch for a little while (1:30 in the morning! *hoots like an owl*). Hopefully something decent comes out of it.

Love y'all!

7 comments:

  1. Oh no, the dreaded final weeks of busy classes! D: I get frustrated with the classes that mention you'll do a certain project toward the end, but never give the details until close to the due date, and then you have to juggle that with all the other last minute essays and projects. >_>

    I want to participate in Nano this year. I'll see how things are looking in October, things are a bit of a mess right now.

    Looks like you need to regulate your watching habits. 2 hours max a day! *noes*

    Alrighty! Take your time if you want, because I'm not going to be able to stay on the computer or internet for very long periods right now (and soon my online activity will come to a standstill for awhile.) (But wow, my essays are so long you get hungry?? XDDDD)

    *hugs you like an owl* :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily, we have plenty of time to do the project. It's just hard to get started. >.> But at least everything ends on the 27th. YAY! (But the next term starts in Aug. Yay...)

    Is everything okay? Nothing major, I hope. Since you won't be online too much, I may start to worry. :P Keep us updated, ya hear?

    I haven't watched any for fours days. :D But I've been busy during those four days too, so that may not count.

    (And yes, they make me hungry. I need to read it still. Next post will explain my lateness.)

    How do you hug someone like an owl? o.O

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's major, but it's a positive. Still causes a lot of stress and being busy. But I'll keep you updated when I can, though I probably won't have Internet later this week.

    I hug someone like an owl by lifting them up under the wings/armpits, raising them to my face, and rubbing my cheek (face cheek!) against them in a loving manner~ *demonstrates with silly plush owls*

    Come to think of it, it sounds creepy when applied to a human. D: So I guess we just huggle the human way? XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least there's no major illness then? Whew! (I hope) Better stock up on art supplies, and draw some HELLHONEY. 8D *hinthint*

    Yeeeeah, you're not grabbing me under my armpits. I'm ticklish there. >.>
    *steals your plushies*

    ReplyDelete
  5. No illness, but lots of pain is involved. 8D

    And I have PLENTY of art supplies, but I can't get to them or even have time for them right now. But I should soon, perhaps in the time between when I lose Internet and when I get Internet back. ^^ (And yes, I'll definitely be drawing some Hellhoney stuff, I promised I'd have something by the end of the month, provided nothing terrible happens~)

    Yeah, most of my joints are ticklish, too. My butt is ticklish for some reason also. O_o

    *runs after you with a superhero cape to rescue plushies*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that a GOOD pain with the "8D" and all?

    *sets up tent to wait* I seem to be setting up a lot of these nowadays. :P
    And you're being intentionally vague about your situation. *fistshake* I still worry. >.>

    I doubt I would have known about your ticklish butt had you not said anything, since I wouldn't grab it. XD Not that I'm saying you have a non-sexy butt.

    *starts pulling stuffing out of the plushies* I'm going to hell for that, aren't I? Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Considering the pain was just sore muscles and feet from moving, I suppose it was a good sort of pain. It was self-inflicted for the sake of better living arrangements. 8D

    Haha, yeah, I was vague because 1.) I didn't really want it out in public for people to know I was in the process of moving (because of vulnerability and I didn't want to risk sabotage... yes, I'm paranoid) and 2.) It was fun to tease you with the vagueness. :3

    I just give out random facts that people probably don't want to hear about myself. 8D And as far as sexy, it depends on if you find bony yet plump (I really don't know how that works) butts sexy. My butt and thighs are my storage lockers for all the sweets I eat. ^^ (And yet with all the padding, I don't understand why it hurts to sit on a hard surface, like a hardwood floor. ;_; )

    Or the moon! D:< Those are my friends you're murdering!

    ReplyDelete