Monday, December 5, 2011

Quicky Update

I didn't realize that it's been awhile since I posted anything, so:

+ Mom's wrist and leg casts will hopefully come off tomorrow. Then I can stop being a chauffeur. 8D

+ I've been reading people's blog posts; I just haven't been saying anything (yet). This includes dA.

+This is the last week of the semester.

+Mom kept bugging me about birthday and Christmas gifts (even when I said to not worry about them/ignore the occasion/yada yada). Finally told her that she could search for DW.
Got the DW sets, but they turned out to be bootlegs (don't order from China, folks!). I feel bad for her. ^^; She got ripped off, even if they were a "deal" for five whole seasons/series(the misspellings are hilarious, casings are falling out and two series are in the wrong casings/boxes. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the shoddy workmanship- take a look at them here and here). Waiting for money returns.
The Specials are still coming - hopefully they'll be okay. I would like to watch my homoerotic shows legally (sometimes), as God intended, thank you very much.

+I'll post stuff at some point. Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your mom is doing better! :)

    Yay, end of semester~ we get to see you more often, I hope! ^^

    Uggh, bootlegs. We've had so many problems with those also. I've learned to never trust Ebay or discount DVD sites when it comes to DVDs, and if you buy a used game, buy it in-store from your local Gamestop or other game store. I've gotten a bootleg anime CD (and DVDs) from eBay. Fooled twice on the same video game (Final Fantasy IV for the Game Boy Advance. I ended up getting the DS version from Gamestop and was finally at peace. The stupid bootlegs don't even save, but thanks to that, that's what tipped me off in the first place.)

    Surprisingly, the imported idol music and video games I've gotten from eBay were legit. o__o So I think I'll continue to take my chances with the eBay idol CDs. But for everything else online, Amazon, Rightstuf, and Gamestop for me!

    Just don't get your hopes up with the returns. I think we have tried before with season boxed sets (that had correct grammar, but missing episodes and errors... obviously copies of someone's DVR of a marathon.) :(

    ReplyDelete