Saturday, September 22, 2012

Quicky 2.0

Looking at blogs tonight! I'm determined. Gotta do it before it gets overwhelming since that makes me cry/curse.

Dad drug out my old "art" from the 90s, so I'm using those for my retrospectives. I guess I'll start at the beginning years and move forward? You can see my dinosaurs and copycat stuff. Then you can burn your eyes out since they're awful. 8D
I really want to get hold of my wolf and dino characters I created from that time. I was drawn to incest and male characters in grass/hula skirts, apparently. (I blame The Lion King for both)Y'all get to meet Flapper! Hooray! (I hope he turns up in a stack somewhere)
I had parts of their stories written out, but I may have thrown those out due to shame (or computer data loss). I could laugh at them now.

I also need to find my middle school anime-copycat stuff but that's pushed back in the closet with canvasses. ;_;

I need to start tagging posts. Can you do that on Blogger?

1 comment:

  1. Don't let yourself get overwhelmed! ;_; I feel overwhelmed just with Tumblr. I started checking it every time I get on the computer (even though I planned on using it more after my birthday) and there's over a thousand things to look at each time (I follow twenty people and I haven't even followed all my friends that I have in Google Reader.) What is this. Is tumblr inhabited by posting robots? D: I'm thinking I might have to use Google Reader to keep up with the tumblrs of my close friends and then let the dashboard rot and go to the other blogs only when I'm in a mood for something. Tumblr is driving the obsessive-must-read-everything part of me nuts. ;_;

    I look forward to the old art! I doubt they are as bad as you say, since you're still here and people who have looked at them are still here. And wouldn't they lock up an elementary-schooler who drew blinding art? 8D

    I tag my posts all the time. I don't know if they show up outside your own blog, like Wordpress, but it is possible to tag. It's right there on the right side of the screen when posting (unless you're using a mobile app?)

    ReplyDelete