Thursday, September 27, 2012

UrgleBlurgle

I'm typing comments 'n replies in a Word document since my connection acts weird and will cut off at the worst times. That way, I don't have to scream at the computer or beat it when I type a paragraph and then lose it. Everything will be safe in case it happens again. ._.; So, peeps (Derrot especially) will be getting numerous e-mail notifications at once when I copy 'n paste everything and submit. Sorry. :P GAH.

I am kind of happy at the moment. I found lots of old art over the weekend, and I may have found my very first info/"profiles" for my Sailor Archangel (Sailor Angel then, and she caused drama since I was young and stupid) and Sailor Heaven, all written on paper. SQUEE! The excitement isn't just for the retrospectives/development stories/development meme, but for the fact that I can actually hold this stuff again. (No matter how crap it is)

I haven't found my Flapper character stuff though, or my old stories. I wonder if I threw them out, out of embarrassment. ):

Let's see- how did y'all like the the music from last time? 8D Or did you hate it too much? My list was unusual- I might have things which are easier to digest next time.

The FaLLEN comic website is up! That's not mine; I'm just excited for it! :3 It's inspired me to complete the updates for my own site and put them up. (Task for tomorrow)

Bekuki has made a wiki for fan senshi, so that's probably where lots of my characters' info will end up. I already have some story info up and one "complete profile" which is a mess. 8D

Then I made a PMMM OC wiki. Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

If you have any characters for either, feel free to add them!

1 comment:

  1. I hate it when the connection does that. Usually unplugging and replugging the router helps, but I don't know what your situation is. ;_;

    And yay, stuff to read next time I'm online! (when I'm hopefully refreshed, because I'm so tired now, I can feel it in my chest. That's not good is it? Exhaustion?)

    I know how you feel when handling old artwork. That's why I called my series of retrospectives "Ruins" ... it's amazing, especially the older something it. Some things I have no regrets throwing away, but there's are some that I wish I hadn't (or wonder if I even did and they just got lost somewhere and someone else didn't know what they were and threw them out instead? I can't imagine throwing out the faeries I drew in ninth grade... but I haven't seen them since before I moved to Florida. When I was throwing away old high school homeworks, I may have accidentally thrown out a folder of stuff to keep and the thought SCARES me. ;_; And I want to redraw them, but I have nothing to look at to improve off of, so then the motivation sinks down.)

    I still haven't gotten to the music yet, actually! I have them all in a playlist, but I end up not getting a chance, because I want to make sure I can pay attention to the music... I'm a perfectionist even in leisure activities. -_-;

    ReplyDelete