Monday, November 5, 2012

Eh- 11/5/12

Looks like I'll be missing Election Day. Dammit. I won't be heading home until Wednesday; they keep changing the days on me! Since I won't be in my voting precinct, I have to skip it... Y'all make those votes count, okay?

I don't mind being here. In fact, I have been sleeping so well since coming here and I've been quite productive, even if it's just sketching. It's been a good breather/break. I love my aunt and my cousins, but I'm kind of ready to head home. I miss my big dumb dog and own rooms. D:  I do like the drinks here though. So much soda!

Also, it's a bit uncomfortable when your aunt assumes you think like her and blurts out stuff like: "Gay people are disgusting," "They choose to be like that" or "You should go to this website to meet a man" (Christianmingle.com or something like that; they find "God's match for you").
Every time she says this, I imagine Jesus laughing his holy ass off. I've already quipped that I would rather become a nun (and that's kind of true, if the only other option is to be hetero-married and popping out babies, and...FUCKING. D:     DO. NOT. WANT. ANYOFTHAT).

Anyway, I know that when I get home, I'm taking a HUGE dump.* I want to do it now, but I can't.



*ART dump, that is. What did you think I meant? :P There's no camera or scanner here, so y'all have to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment