Thursday, November 8, 2012

Stuff! 11/8/12

I'm putting this up quickly.  Some things are wrong already, I know. XD These are basically base bodies. I thought I got lots done, but it's not very impressive, is it?

Working more on that Adam/Eve/pomegranate pic. Haven't fixed the hands yet!


This will be one of Jadine's Aeons.


May have posted this once already. >.> Thief!Kashoku has been giving me trouble for awhile now Nothing comes out right D:

Base body for the Angelic version of Sakky's Sailor Astera. (Saint Michaela) She's the sister of Angelic Phaeton/Saint Lucifer from last time.

 Design to be added above:

I got kicked in the proverbial balls when my ear infection hit, so I didn't get far with Benny. I couldn't concentrate. So he'll have to be completed later. D:

Will be Bettie Page, because my mom won't shut up about me drawing her. ._.; She thinks it'll sell when I get it done.Pfft.

Designs for Jade, for my and Derrot's DW comic. (Fourth one being worked on)

"Lilith"sketched last night..


...along with Eve. It's for Jadine to see. I think she'll understand the symbolism here (I hope). XD If not, just ask me to explain! <3

Note: She and I may be/are collaborating on a comic for a horror anthology. We're still ironing out details. XD

Will be Derrot's Gera and Pan for the DW comic. I guess my bodies are getting better?

Older quickie of Jade and Benny.

Pure's Kishandren and Aldiara. I messed up Al's hair because I was looking at a totally unrelated character at the time of drawing this (I was doing this from memory).So her hair is the wrong style; should be smaller loops with trails hanging down. XD

Will be Brooke's Maya, in Goddess and soldier forms.

Will be Orion's...well, Orion. XD And her companion animal.

Will be Aya's "Secret." Her hair will have the forms of the Spectrum senshi floating within.

Will be Wild's Sailor Sedna. She is supposed to be ANGRY. I suck at perspective.

Have I posted this Shimo once? Is it a bit better than the other Shimo pics shown before?






I'm going to bed for awhile, and will post these again as I add details. >.>

I'm also going to start an "official" portfolio of my best work soon, and post it on a separate site for professionals to see. So, yay?

Actor sketches still WIP. Damn winter weather!

3 comments:

  1. Mah Aeon <3 I think I might know who it could be :D But I'll wait eagerly for the surprise!

    Can't wait to see Brooke's Maya finished at one point <3

    Lilith's holding the apple that Eve was tempted with, yes? Or a pomagranate? That's very cool. Those are snake skins she's covered with too? Whereas Eve is holding the apple too but the snake is "shedding" her, if that's what you meant. Which one is which?! Is that what you wanted to show? :D

    ...and if I didn't get it, I'm sorry ;_;

    I love how you differentiated them by hair styling too (straight vs wavy). We could get into specifics about that too. (We'll really have to decide how long the comic's going to be, LOL The limit's 20 pgs!)

    The designs for the DW comic look AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm curious as to whom you think it is. There are no telling characteristics yet. o.O

      I'll have to fix goddess!Maya's legs first, then I'll add the details. :3

      Lilith is holding a pom, and it COULD be what Eve was tempted with. XD Honestly, I drew Lilith on a whim. I did her base body first, initially wanting it to be Eve, but the pose wasn't the one I wanted for Eve. So after I finished Eve, the creepy one, I went back to the other page and made that base into Lilith. I should have mentioned that. >.>
      BUT! I do like the idea of Lilith being covered in snake skins. It was going to be an actual snake, but I never finished it. ^^; The snake skin idea is better.

      The snake "shedding" Eve wasn't what I was going for, but it can be included! Since Eve and the snake are one/the same, I figured having the snake coming out of her mouth meant it was talking to the viewer (and thus, Eve is talking to the viewer at the same time). But a shedding scene after that would be neat. 8D

      Think we can cram everything into 20 pages? XD

      Thanks! :3 I'm adding color to the designs later.

      Delete
  2. Ah see a cape :3 OR IS THIS A RED HERRING? 8D

    I think we could. If we ever decide on one linear structure xD But I think we can!

    Re: shake shed/talking to viewer -- let's do it like that then! :D Shedding her skin after the revelation is complete for further "wtf" 8D

    ReplyDelete