Sunday, December 9, 2012

Likenesses... *snerk*

Did some stuff today. Well, technically yesterday, but whatever. I'm sleepy. 8D These are all from a roadtrip, on a bus. (This is kinda relevant)

For an upcoming comic collab with Derrot, I've been trying to draw actor likenesses in order to get practice before the official story begins. (And it's good to practice faces anyway)

So, I'm keeping this short:

First up, it's not a likeness, but rather another WIP of Derrot's Gera and Pan.


It turns out that I need to "plumpen" Gera (left).

Cameo WIP (The Doctor, Jade, and Benny are coming)
 

An attempt at Benny C. Yeah, I'm re-doing this. 8D He's so fat and non-Benny-ish. I blew up his face to get a better look at his facial structure, so hopefully that'll help. (And when I say "blew up," I mean that I made the printer give me a bigger picture of him. I didn't throw dynamite at his actual face. Doing such a thing is illegal, I believe.)
 

An attempt at Matt Smith:
 

Another:
 

And another: I blame the bus for bumping too much. 8D It's terrifying.
 

And I almost have him now:
 
I did individual features rather than the whole face in one go. It helped. (Chin's still weird)

Lastly, Jade's facial structure (or some facial features; haven't done a full face). The top left is the first attempt. The bottom mouth and eye came after. I think they're not so bad. Still need to work on the nose.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment