Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Namesake

This is a quick idea sketch of a piece that I would like to do for the musician, Emilie Autumn. Thus far, she has had two major "eras": The Enchant era, where she was an urban fairy (right) and the current Opheliac era, which is inspired by Victorian times and mental illness. She'll soon enter the F.L.A.G. (thought to mean "fight like a girl") era. I plan to add a violin in the middle (her main instrument) and other characteristics which pertain to each era. I need to complete those outfits too. XD

I tend to make my figures big. o.O Emilie is extremely skinny in reality. >.> *le cough*

Note: The name of this blog was partially inspired by her (Crumpets).

2 comments:

  1. Her Opheliac era figure and outfit are turning out beautifully. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. :3 I'll do more of this soon, but I'm doing mini-sketches at the moment. XD

    ReplyDelete