Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Senshi, Attack! Round Deux

(A continuation of the first senshi post. *points down*) No references used; I'm trying to depend wholly on the underdrawing.

Enkai's Sailor Haumea- I love this senshi. She has Hawaii's mythology, history, and customs incorporated into her background without being stereotypical (no grass skirts or leis here!).

Setsu's Sailor Dis- She's supposed to have a  lot of hair, but the scan doesn't show it well. >.> I like the pose. It's awkward, but it's a start. :3

Pysi's Sailor Banshee- I wasn't liking this when I started, but once she had some character features, it became one of my faves. :)

Enigma's Sailor Metal- Oh yeah, baby! That is all.



















My Sailors Dunamis and Principatus- I couldn't draw all these senshi without adding mine. :P I don't use them much (maybe someday), but I enjoy revisiting them from time to time.

5 comments:

  1. These look so dynamic <3 These ones are better than the ones in the previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. :3 I kept trying new things as I did these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one is very beautiful... excellent pose and aside from the arms and hands, excellent proportions. :)

    I'm sure you loved doing that metalhead Senshi. XDDD She looks fun.

    I like your pose of your Senshi on the left. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. The amount of detail you put into every sketch is wonderful. I agree with Jadine, these poses are better than the ones in the previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blugh you shoulda sent a hit squad after me, man! D:

    I AM SORRY FOR MY RIDICULONG HAIR OBSESSIONNNNNNNN but you handle it so well!

    ReplyDelete