Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Senshi, Attack! Round Un

These are a bunch of sketches that I've done in the past two days. I'm starting with the "eh" pics and progressing to the better ones. There are still problems, but at least there's a tiny bit of progress. (?) One of these days, I'm going to draw hands. Nothing but hands. I need to stop with this "mitten" crap. ._.;

Sakky's Sailor Astera and my Sailor Dionysus. I stopped on this one due to the FAIL. XD It's from my drabble, Cut a Bitch. Yup.

Sakky's Sailor Alainya. Very awkward. o.O I like the hair though. :3

Top- Aya's Shian. She came out rather elongated, so she looks super tall and odd. She's supposed to be tearful because she thinks her uniform attracts the wrong sort of attention. (better view of outfit)
Bottom-Pure's three senshi: Phaeton, Eris, and Eridanos, and their three weapons meeting in the middle. Can hardly see them though, D:

Phoenixmaiden's Ratri - It came out okay, except for those mitten hands. I need to do more of this lady's senshi. :3

6 comments:

  1. That image of Shian and my girls makes me lol so hard. It kinda looks like Phaeton's staring at Shian's butt. Or trying to look at what's under Shian's collar. Whichever. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't meant to be humorous, but now that you've said that, I CAN'T UNSEE IT. O.o No wonder Shian's sad; Phae's giving her a once-over. D: How violating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Shian has no butt fur. XD (usually there's a piece of fur covering her ass. XD)

    Phaeton's getting a real eye full. I didn't even notice it the first time around. XD

    But...this is awesome! I should try to ink some of your stuff....*o*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crap! I forgot the fur. I'll fix that. >.>

    Feel free to mess with my lines. They won't be getting much attention from me anytime soon. XD (I'm coloring other stuff at the moment)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first one is so hilarious... love the facial expression. XD

    I think the second one turned out best proportion-wise. :)

    The last one has some incongruities in the arms. And I agree that the second to last one's main figure is too elongated... the head looks too small.

    *off to go look at part two* :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. "One of these days, I'm going to draw hands. Nothing but hands"
    You honestly should! Or better yet, draw a few every day. You'd be surprised how much it helps, even after just a few. Hands are as confusing as shit.

    ReplyDelete