Monday, April 25, 2011

And Before I Forget...

Second post of the day? o.O

I was going over my older posts to find that post where I asked for suggestions. I remember Derrot's request, but I forgot the others. I feel bad. D:

So, here's that small list so that I can't forget again.

RainbowDash/PinkiePie
Jadine's Demiurge charas and band
Pure's charas (already have a list though)
Derrot and Momoko
Aya's Hollow and my Grimmy (I did not even see this one before now. Ack! I have an idea now though)

Sorry, peeps! Suggestions are still welcome of course. Keep me occupied. I should post the big list I have before I lose it too. >.>

5 comments:

  1. *o* Thank youuuu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. :P I need to make a better Sophia/Sofya pic. A non-yuri one, even though I have that "/" there. >.>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rainbow Dash/Pinkie Pie!!! 8D

    Actually, I'm going to draw that pairing, but it's cool to see other styles and interpretations. Only do it if you want to, of course. 8D

    You're really kind for taking these requests/suggestions from people... thank you, Meshia! *huggles*

    ReplyDelete
  4. *writes down RD/PP* There are femslash moments in the MLP show? Wow.
    I'll attempt it. :P

    *is huggled* Aaaaaaaaaaaah! *tries to get away* HALP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There aren't any actual femmeslash moments (actually, a blogger pointed out that because Rainbow Dash has a rainbow mane and she's a tomboy, that she must be the lesbian character, but readers didn't take kindly to that. XD ) I just really like the interactions between Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. It's fun to watch Pinkie annoy Dash. 8D (But if you wanted some subtext taken out of context, Pinkie Pie DOES chase after Rainbow Dash like Pepe le Peu in not one, but two episodes....)

    Mwahahahahaha! *ish a huggles monster* Rawwwr! *glomps*

    ReplyDelete