Saturday, April 21, 2012

Done?

Yesterday was our Portfolio presentations. They went well, I think. Everyone was awesome, despite our nervous twittering. It was difficult condensing those goddess stories into 1-2 sentences, but people seemed to enjoy learning about them. One of my former profs (Gaddy as you know him, Der) kind of gave me an odd look when he saw my goddesses displayed on the wall. XD But he still asked about them! 8D
On Tuesday, we go back for the wrap-up, then...what? >.>

I haven't touched the computer for three days, so everything feels weird. XD I 'm also typing this half-awake, so I keep needing to erase everything and re-type since the first attempts look like: ooglybooglyblahblehek.

When I get back in order, I'm diving into y'all's blogs and dA stuff. (I'll also post that long "entertainment/distraction" entry-lots of things I've seen/heard this past month. And also something from Miss Luna to me. Sorry for taking so long, m'dear!)

I've started on two new goddess pics. I can't let go! XD But normal, oddball stuff will also resume.

2 comments:

  1. You did it! And I'm glad your presentation went well. Our former prof probably thinks a lunatic graduates ever couple of years now. :P

    I've been having the "re-type because of nothing makes sense or wrong words were written" syndrome lately, too. I will literally type a different word than what I thought (like "time" instead of "line")... at least that's a sign we're keeping busy and there's lots on our minds? *trying to be optimistic, maybe something's just wrong with our brains*

    Yaaay, distraction blog! I better finish up my 'Watch Later' playlist in YouTube to make room. :O

    That's great that you're continuing to work on goddesses... don't lose the momentum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two sentences?! I've been spoiled by my German profs...X3 I'd get maybe 5 sentences.

    But either way, I'm glad it went great! (*≧▽≦)

    ReplyDelete