Friday, April 6, 2012

Soooooon

I'll have *counts* three posts for this weekend (not all art-just catching up).

It's getting down to the wire. Just two more weeks until Portfolio Presentation. I'm gonna barf. But at least I'll be able to comment on people's blogs afterward (I've seen/glimpsed some things on my dashboard which have made me excited. 8D) and reply to comments with no worries. Oh, and I'll also be able to (try) work on those goddess and DW comics(and OCs) like I've been wanting to.

Hope you guys/gals are doing well! *goes back to inking*

4 comments:

  1. Yaaay, I'm excited as your blog rumbles back to life! I hope the next twelve days goes smoothly for you and you can jump right into your desired projects after graduating! *huggles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm editing pics at the moment. They'll be up...soon-ish. 8D

    ReplyDelete