Monday, May 16, 2011

Doodily Doo

First day of summer term. D: I'm taking an ASL structure/linguistics class which looks like it's gonna be killer. Wish me luck! (Even though I'm more excited about it than my other two classes coming up.)

Updates? Hmmm... well, I've painted the majority of the horse mane; I really just need to make it look like it's part of the horse and not cotton candy stuck to its head. XD (Why does that always happen to me?)

No music links or fun stuff today since I'm on the school's computer, which is a Mac. I'm not good with Mac. Plus, they have a mouse and I haven't used one of those for over a year. Where's my damn touchpad?! 8D I feel so awkward. Eh, I need to get used to it though if I plan on doing CG.

Those five sketches from the previous post are currently being redone and purdy-fied.

See ya'll!

5 comments:

  1. Aww, summer school. DDD: (It is for the residency requirement?) Well, I hope you pass! :D

    I'm not good with Macs either, even though I've seriously thought of getting one as my next art compy. >_>

    Wee, can't wait to see the pretty-fied sketches! 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, I just take classes every summer to get done quicker. 8D

    You need a separate compy? o.O

    Must finish the painting first! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh... unfortunately scholarships don't pay out during the summer unless you get certain ones. D: But it's good that you're able to take advantage of the opportunity to get done quicker. A lot of people would find it hard to afford. ^^

    Nah, it's just that when I retire this compy from art stuff, I can still probably use it for writing and mild surfing of the net. That would certainly relieve burden from a new computer when I get one! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't had a summer off since attending college(except once). *cough* The summer prices are awful, eh? Just GAH!

    Just as long as you don't disappear from the net, I'm happy. :P But don't run up the bill. Keep those tabs down to a minimum! *hypocrite here* 8D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The summer prices are different? O: But yeah, it was really expensive for just one class, but partly because we had to buy about five books for that particular class. XD

    I won't disappear from the net! (Though I'm confused what brought this on... I'm not thinking about retiring from art or anything, just this particular computer since it's becoming a geezer. o___o )

    My tabs won't run up the bill so long as I'm not viewing a ton of video on them or viewing tons of HD pictures. The blog and news articles that I read would have to be so much to make my eyes bleed before they became a problem. XD But right now I'm using video to my heart's content (and within time constraints, can't be a couch potato) while we still have this internet. ^^

    ReplyDelete