Friday, May 6, 2011

Third Post(Le Fail)

Kashou WIP (or was). 8D She's one of my PMMM OCs.



I'm gonna work on those requests/suggestions now. Maybe they'll cooperate.

Taking a cue from Jadine, and linking Gaga's new vid. I like it. But hey, I do like Gaga. She's definitely not my favorite artist, but she amuses me.

Some of the outfits here remind me of Angel Sanctuary.(Considering the context)


And here's something I'll be watching in full later. Bloody hell.
Remember that Svetlonos film I linked earlier? That's dude's dad did this movie, I believe.

3 comments:

  1. In Kashou's picture, I love the muscles in the arm facing us... very realistic and powerful! The arm behind her looks a bit displaced, though. Maybe because it trails off the page and we can't tell which way it's facing? Hmm.. But still, you did great on her other arm! O:

    I have to admit, the tune and beat to Judas grew on me. XD The creepiest part of that video is her face, though. ;)

    And that other film looks interesting! Makes me think of what toys might become when their children no longer love them enough. :( *huggles all stuffed animals for good karma*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was trying to figure out how someone's arm would be placed after jumping and spinning a weapon like hers. Would it be bent? o.O Maybe I should try it myself and see. XD That has potential for me getting hurt though. *snerk*

    Her face creeped you out the entire time? I dunno, I thought she looked pretty in a few parts. (But not as lovely as she was before she started looking odd and wearing so much makeup. Look at her high school pics!)

    That's going to be a lot of hugging if you have lots of stuffies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would be bent... twisting it back like she is in the picture looks like it might hurt. (You could ask someone else to model that pose for you!)

    I joke to my sister that Gaga looks like a drag queen. XD Her name even sounds like one!

    Yes. @___@ I've totally lost count by now. O:

    ReplyDelete