Monday, February 6, 2012

ALL THE CRIES! D:

I don't have a new pic to post, since Metal gave me crap today. Well, it may have been my fault for watching the end of Dead Like Me and Being Human S4E1 in one go (and then attempting to work on assignments). 8D They made me weep tears. Horrible horrible tears. Jeeeeeeeezus. ;_;
But I'm trying to post more often, which probably will bug the shit out of ya.

Sooooooo, here's the album I listened to:
Poe's Haunted
Since it's a long album, I won't put up vids here, since I know it can screw up some people's connections. I don't really want to just use text links, since the songs tend to blend together (and the momentum will be screwed with the pauses between loading vids), but what can one do? >.>

  1. "Exploration B"
  2. "Haunted"
  3. "Control"
  4. "Terrible Thought"
  5. "Walk the Walk"
  6. "Terrified Heart"(N/A)
  7. "Wild"
  8. "5&½ Minute Hallway"
  9. "Not a Virgin"
  10. "Hey Pretty"
  11. "Dear Johnny"
  12. "Could've Gone Mad"
  13. "Lemon Meringue"
  14. "Spanish Doll"
  15. "House of Leaves"
  16. "Amazed"
  17. "If You Were Here"

3 comments:

  1. Even if you put them in the post, it would take time to load in between (thanks for not putting in 16 in-line videos, by the way. That would have been a nasty surprise for my browser with its ridiculous amount of tabs.) XD

    Another option would be a playlist, though?

    I'll listen to these songs on Thursday when I'm online again. I gotta get to bed! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, yeah, true. >.> But I definitely knew that if a long post of vids came up, a browser could say "fuck this!" and shut down. Not worth the frustration just to get "blended" music. 8D

    There is a playlist for the album, but it's out of order, so I just linked to them individually.
    Hmmmmm, for you..."Walk the Walk" might be catchy enough. The album has different tones throughout and is atmospheric, but only a few are "dance-y."

    Noooooooooooo! Thursday is too far away to talk to you again! D: Wait, nah. It'll come quick. (It always does, especially when something's DUE that day. Damn Thursdays.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, "Terrible Thought" and "Spanish Doll" were my favorites. The first had an interesting instrumental, and the latter had nice vocals. :) But that last song started to make me cry! That wasn't very good while I was working on an artwork... ;_;

      Yeah, due dates make time go fast. XD

      Delete