Friday, February 3, 2012

Bad Nekkid

Figure from Tuesday. Looking at it now, I can see the problems. Holy crap, the problems! D: The one I did today (technically, yesterday since it's 1AM now) is much better. I'll post it on Tuesday with my three other pieces from the Chinese/element series. Dunno if I'll post anything between then. Sorry, Morgan. :P

Looking at the photo, I see that I still have my Sega Genesis games from way back when. I just can't let go of Ecco! D:


Good news for me though: Epica's new album drops in a month! YAY! Now if only Emilie Autumn would release hers. >.>
Being Human S4 starts Sunday. We shall see how it runs with people dropping off the show.

4 comments:

  1. It's the bottom leg that's the main problem, right? But the torso is looking good! (Did you paint over an old figure painting? XD)

    Hey, the Sega Genesis was an awesome system (even though Nintendo owns my soul.) I still have mine somewhere around here, and I love the Sega Genesis Collection for the PSP. :) (Which includes Ecco! <3 )

    Looking forward to Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ECCCCOOOOOOO.

    (that's the only coherent thing you'll get from me for now)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Derrot: Yah, I think I got the angle wrong on that leg and it just threw me off. D: I might work on it on my own to see if it can be fixed since we did a different pose yesterday.
    And yep, I gesso'd over the first sitting figure I did, since I wasn't able to finish it due to being in the hospital that class. >.>

    There's a Genesis collection? I WANT! But I don't even have the PSP system, so... 8D

    I may put up some previews, dunno yet. <.<

    Jadine: ECCOOOOOOOO! I've downloaded some Genesis Emulators and the Ecco games. Those damn things are STILL hard to beat. D: Sadness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The PSP's come down a lot in price thanks to the newer UMD-less models replacing it, and you can use it for a lot of things besides games (you can play music and video from an SD card, use Skype, and browse the Internet) if you're interested. But I hardly use mine, so I'm really not one to advertise it. XD There may be Genesis titles on other systems you may have, or a PC-port that can be bought through something like Steam?

      Delete