Friday, February 3, 2012

Oops

I just realized that I screwed up the Chinese element list. It doesn't have Stone, but rather Metal. Ack! But I've already started on Monkey/Stone, so I guess I'll replace Crane/Air (since Air isn't part of the system) with Metal. Which animal would be Metal? D:

Oh, and I remember why I chose Tiger for Earth. Tigers are considered guardians of the dead(they're carved on tombs) and the dead are buried underground/in the earth. Another reason is that tigers take care of pesty demons who want to destroy crops.

I finished Crane on Monday, but the fixatif screwed it up so bad. I'll post the travesty later.

2 comments:

  1. Tsk tsk...*smacks with wood* x3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, the Tiger's reason turned out to be poop-less! D:

    You know, I think I actually asked that to myself when you listed the elements you were doing: "Where's metal?" But then I forgot to mention it. XD

    A cricket could be metal. Or a fish. Both can be shiny, and the cricket has a metallic sound. ^^

    ReplyDelete